Monday, May 14, 2012











HERE are some additional Pictures of MY TRIP to the Ukraine and the 5 girls



One of the days we had the kids we looked and looked for a salon that would cut and design the kids' hair.    We finally found one after many attempts.   The kids were in heaven.     Sparta had his hair washed and cut and felt sooo good about himself he was strudding.   All of the 5 girls had their hair styled and enjoyed every minute.    They were sooo beautiful when we left.



Monica, Julia and I enjoyed dinner with the Director that night...... our last night in the city.   Oh, how the time has went by soooo fast.   We enjoyed dinner and all of the wine that was served.   The owner of the restrauant drove us back to the motel because he did not want us to wait on a cab.   It was a very lovely night.   

The next morning was the last morning we were going to spend with the kids.   Oh, how did it go so fast.   I cried soooo much and huged the girls sooo much   I cannot wait to see them all again.   I am not sure how many will come back with me to the USA but I do know Vika wants to come to the USA.      I have confusion about if I should break up a family that LOVES each other sooo much to give her a well deserved LIFE.   Tell me I am doing the right thing.        Ola has said she wants to come but Vila and Seveta and Natasha do not want to come.   We will see.   There is NO hope for these girls in the Ukraine.    I would be happy to have all 5 of the girls and help them direct their lifes in the USA for a better future.

Please pray that the girls make the right decision.   I am sure Vika will be coming.   However, the other girls need some of you to pray that they make the correct decision.


No comments:

Post a Comment